Before you go through the requirements for listing on the Ghana Commodities Exchange, you need to ensure that the underlying company has been duly registered under the Registrar of Companies and has been operating for a period.
REQUIREMENTS FOR LISTING AT THE GHANA COMMODITIES EXCHANGE
- Your company has to have a net worth of at least GHS50,000.00.
- You must provide your GCX basic training certificate and your tax clearance certificate.
GHANA'S FINANCIAL SECTORS
- Bank and non-bank financial sector
- Capital and money markets
- Bank of Ghana
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- National Insurance Commission
- National Pensions Regulatory Authority
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.