Issue no. 30 of the Shipping & Maritime Law Newsletter is now available.
Click here to view the newsletter
In this issue:
- Malta's maritime registry among the top 20 Paris MoU white list registers
- Relaxation of COVID-19 measures and its impact on the Maltese shipping industry
- Travel ban exemption on transiting yachts
- COVID-19 temporary precautionary measures – Framework of protocol for conducting maritime support services
Articles & Publications:
- Re-negotiating existing financing packages due to COVID-19
- Malta eyes tonnage influx after ironing out odd legal wrinkle
- The Transport Finance Law Review
- Malta – Recent Changes to Laws Regulating Shipping Companies
- The use of VHF radio communication and AIS for collision avoidance
- Technical Notice SLS.5 Rev.2 – Fire and Abandon Ship Drills
- Consolidated versions of Merchant Shipping Notices & Technical Notices
Originally published August 5, 2020.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.