According to the newly released ranking guide Best Lawyers 2018 15 Sayenko Kharenko's lawyers have been recognized as leading experts across 19 practice areas. Thus, the firm became a leader in Ukraine by number of recognized lawyers and one of the two leaders by number of recommendations and by number of recommended practices.
In particular, the following Sayenko Kharenko's lawyers have been recognized in such areas:
- Oleksandr Padalka – mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property, corporate law,advertising law, labour and employment;
- Sergey Pogrebnoy – litigation, real estate;
- Vladimir Sayenko – litigation, mergers and acquisitions, competition/antitrust, capital markets, corporate law, corporate governance and compliance;
- Tatyana Slipachuk – arbitration and mediation, international arbitration, trade;
- Michael Kharenko – banking and finance, litigation, corporate law, project finance and development practice, capital markets, structured finance;
- Nazar Chernyavsky – banking and finance, mergers and acquisitions, corporate law, project finance and development practice, capital markets, structured finance;
- Konstantin Gribov – energy and natural resources;
- Dmytro Korbut – mergers and acquisitions, tax;
- Alina Plyushch – mergers and acquisitions;
- Svitlana Kheda – labour and employment;
- Yuriy Draganchuk – banking and finance, capital markets.
The highest individual recognition "Lawyers of the Year in Ukraine" was awarded to Vladimir Sayenko competition/antitrust) and Nazar Chernyavsky (structured finance).
The number of Sayenko Kharenko's lawyers who are recognized by Best Lawyers is constantly increasing. Thus, this year Mykyta Polatayko (technology law) has been listed for the first time in the guide.
Sayenko Kharenko's of counsels are also recognized in the fields of mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property, competition/antitrust, corporate law, corporate governance and compliance.
Best Lawyers is one of the most respected peer-review guides in legal profession worldwide which is published since 1983 and compiles lists of outstanding attorneys across more than 70 countries. The main goal of the ranking is to reveal the best legal counsels in a certain area of law, for whom the quality of client service is in the first place.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.