Aug 25, 2019 – Canada is a popular destination for international students. In order to pursue studies in Canada, proof of unencumbered available funds is required to cover tuition and living expenses.
You can prove funding with:
- Proof of your Canadian bank account showing money you have transferred.
- Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from a Canadian bank.
- Proof of a student or education loan from a bank.
- Your bank statements for the past four months.
- A bank draft that can be converted to Canadian dollars.
- Proof you paid for tuition and housing.
- A letter from a person or school giving you money.
- Proof of funding paid from within Canada, if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program.
Tuition can vary significantly between institutions and study programs.
To read this article in its entirety please click here
Interested employers: Kindly contact us
here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.
The content of this article reflects the personal insight of Attorney Colin Singer and needs no disclaimer