Aug 25, 2019 – Canada is a popular destination for international students. In order to pursue studies in Canada, proof of unencumbered available funds is required to cover tuition and living expenses.

You can prove funding with:

  • Proof of your Canadian bank account showing money you have transferred.
  • Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from a Canadian bank.
  • Proof of a student or education loan from a bank.
  • Your bank statements for the past four months.
  • A bank draft that can be converted to Canadian dollars.
  • Proof you paid for tuition and housing.
  • A letter from a person or school giving you money.
  • Proof of funding paid from within Canada, if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program.

Tuition can vary significantly between institutions and study programs.

To read this article in its entirety please click here

Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.

The content of this article reflects the personal insight of Attorney Colin Singer and needs no disclaimer