The 2020 Election: Potential Impact On U.S. Immigration Policy
- Hear from Chris Richardson, former immigration policy adviser to several democratic presidential candidates
- Who it's for: HR and immigration professionals who sponsor foreign talent for employment in the U.S.
The Ultimate Guide To H-1B Alternatives
- An comprehensive look at alternative work visa options to the H-1B visa
- Who it's for: Employers who sponsor foreign talent in the H-1B lottery and are looking for alternatives
Six Emerging Immigration Trends For 2020
- An high-level overview of Envoy's 2020 Immigration Trends Report and key findings
- Who it's for: Employers looking to benchmark and improve their immigration and mobility programs
Q1 Policy Update
- A breakdown of the most important immigration news and updates from the first quarter of 2020
- Who it's for: Employers who sponsor foreign talent at their organizations
Higher Education: The Opportunities & Nuances of The University Talent Pipeline
- A closer look at the state of international student enrollment in the U.S and a guide to how HR teams can expand on-campus recruiting
- Who it's for: Employers looking to better attract foreign talent at universities to their organizations
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.