On October 21st, from 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm, Canadian partner, Catherine (Cat) Lovrics, will be acting as a moderator during the CAN-TECH Law conference. Joined by her fellow peers, the discussion will focus on the latest developments in intellectual property law, including:
- CIPO's re-consideration of patentable subject-matter in response to Federal Court of Canada's decision in Choueifaty v Canada (Attorney General), 2020 FC 837
- The impact of CUSMA on Canadian patent law
- What's next for Copyright Bill C10 and the Broadcasting Act?
- Protecting interfaces through trademarks, industrial designs and copyright
- Product lifecycles and delays in obtaining Canadian trademark registrations
- What you need to know about webscraping and cookie policies
- Ecommerce and global directives
The 2021 CAN-TECH Law Annual Conference is the leading source technology lawyers depend on for the most significant and trending developments in Canadian and international technology law.
To learn more and to register, please visit: www.cantechlaw.ca/2021-can-tech-law-annual-conference-agenda