This year you may find articles regarding the following topics:
Intellectual Property / Competition Law
- "Sweet brands" – Current case law on German and European level
- The Best an apple can become – Overview of the registrability of slogans
- Protection of geographical indications by collective mark in dispute
- "Olympia-suspicious" marketing under the sign of the summer games in Tokyo?
- What´s your secret? The new Trade Secret Protection Act and first cases of application in practice
Media and Entertainment Law
- Music in advertising: heart or head – emotion or budget?
- Influencer Marketing – Labelling requirements in Germany
- E-Sport as a hot opportunity also for "sweet" brands? – A short guide!
IT & Digital Business
- Data protection does not like cookies
- Is my company GDPR compliant?
- Work 4.0: The use of digital signatures in employment relationships
- Tax liability for gifts
Commercial and Distribution Law
- INCOTERMS 2020 released
We hope you find the newsletter interesting and informative reading. Should you have any questions, or if we can be of any assistance to you, please feel free to contact us.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.