In this edition, we look at:
Trade Marks – China
- Case update: Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) and Trade Mark Infringement in China
- Replacement of Certification of Trade Mark Registration Status with Printed Online Record
Arbitration – Hong Kong
- Arbitration of IP Disputes in Hong Kong
Data Privacy – Hong Kong
- Dodging Your Call: Collection by Mobile Apps of Contact Lists
- Watch Out! Another Conviction for Breach of the Direct Marketing Provisions
Cybersecurity – China
- China Passes Cybersecurity Law
- China Tightens Control Over its Growing Online Streaming Industry by Introducing New Regulations
Cybersecurity – Hong Kong
- Brokers in the Spotlight: SFC Launches Cybersecurity Review
Digital Signatures – Hong Kong
- Signing Up to the Future – SFC Accepts Digital Signatures
To view the full report please click here.
Visit us at Tauil & Chequer
Founded in 2001, Tauil & Chequer Advogados is a full service law firm with approximately 90 lawyers and offices in Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo and Vitória. T&C represents local and international businesses on their domestic and cross-border activities and offers clients the full range of legal services including: corporate and M&A; debt and equity capital markets; banking and finance; employment and benefits; environmental; intellectual property; litigation and dispute resolution; restructuring, bankruptcy and insolvency; tax; and real estate. The firm has a particularly strong and longstanding presence in the energy, oil and gas and infrastructure industries as well as with pension and investment funds. In December 2009, T&C entered into an agreement to operate in association with Mayer Brown LLP and become "Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown LLP."
© Copyright 2016. Tauil & Chequer Advogados, a Brazilian law partnership with which Mayer Brown is associated. All rights reserved.
This article provides information and comments on legal issues and developments of interest. The foregoing is not a comprehensive treatment of the subject matter covered and is not intended to provide legal advice. Readers should seek specific legal advice before taking any action with respect to the matters discussed herein.