This is to invite you to our
upcoming free webinar "IP
Date & Time: April 26, 2 p.m. CET
Topic: Patent infringement proceedings before the UPC
Attorney-at-Law (Rechtsanwältin), Partner
Attorney-at-Law (Rechtsanwalt), Partner
IP Experts LIVE is a webinar series by BARDEHLE PAGENBERG. Our experts will provide you with insights into selected aspects of German and European IP law with a focus on practical and strategic guidance. At the end of each seminar, there will be a Q & A session.
This webinar will provide an overview of patent litigation proceedings before the Unified Patent Court. The new court system opens up a wide range of strategic options, e.g. regarding choice of venue and language of proceedings. We will also take a look at the structure and timing as well as costs of infringement proceedings.
Nadine Westermeyer and Alexander Haertel will address the following aspects:
- Where to initiate an action? A closer look at the jurisdiction and competence of the UPC.
- In which language is litigation possible?
- What is the structure of the proceedings and what are the relevant timelines?
- How can you attack validity?
- Which remedies can be claimed?
- What are the costs of the proceedings and rules on reimbursement?
Are you looking for an up-to-date introduction to the UPC? Do you need to enforce your patents in the upcoming system? Do you need a concise overview on the future of patent litigation in Europe? Register for this webinar now to find answers.
We look forward to meeting you there.