Welcome to the Investment Management Brief, our regular briefing offering an overview of the latest business issues in investment management, including analysis and comment from Pinsent Masons.
In this issue we cover:
- Financial advice review: firms urged to participate. Read more here.
- FCA begins review of fund authorised corporate directors. Read more here.
- 'Step-change in culture' needed from personal and commercial insurers. Read more here.
- Insurers must be "proactive" in tackling sexual harassment, discrimination, bullying and other cases of non-financial misconduct, the Financial Conduct Authority warns. Read more here.
- Regulation of AI under watch by the EBA. Read more here.
- Strict liability examined for high-risk AI. Read more here.
- Cloud use charted in UK financial services survey. Read more here.
- Open finance in the UK should lean on international experience. Read more here.
- Brexit: Next steps for financial firms. Read more here.
- Variable capital companies: Singapore seeks to attract fund managers. Read more here.
We hope you found your update useful. We would be delighted to hear any comments you have about this publication here.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.