Each working day throughout December, we will be publishing insurance industry predictions from our global insurance practice.
- Joyce Chan expects insurtech collaboration between insurers and healthcare providers to transform the healthcare experience in 2020. Read her full prediction here.
- Stirling Leech predicts that insurtechs will lead a revolution in the way insurance products are contracted in Brazil. Read his full prediction here.
- Wayne Jones expects the UAE's life insurance sector to face a fundamental shake-up following new regulations. Read his full prediction here.
- Peter Hodgins predicts that the UAE will get a unified financial services regulator in 2020. Read his full prediction here.
- Mark Beswetherick predicts that new regulations in the UAE will reshape the way in which disputed insurance claims are handled in 2020. Read his full prediction here.
- Jennette Newman predicts that the UK's MGA market will become a more popular feature of the London market in 2020. Read her full prediction here.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.