At the 20th annual meeting of the Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance last week in London, Jeffrey A. Greenbaum, Managing Partner of Frankfurt Kurnit, was elected to his fourth term as Chairman of GALA. His new term will begin January 1st and run through the end of 2025.
In addition to re-electing Jeff, members also elected three other new members to its Executive Committee.
- Vice President, Americas -- Dafne Ramos, Allende & Garcia (Peru)
- Vice President, Asia Pacific -- Julika Wahlmann - Smith, Hesketh Henry (New Zealand)
- Vice President, EMEA -- Hande Hançar, Gün + Partners (Turkey)
Each of them will serve a two-year term beginning on January 1, 2023.
They will join the continuing 2023 Executive Committee members:
- Vice Chairman -- Daniël Haije, Hoogenraad & Haak (Netherlands).
- Treasurer & Secretary -- Brinsley Dresden, Lewis Silkin (UK).
- President, Americas -- Jose Antonio Arochi, Arochi & Lindner (Mexico).
- President, EMEA -- Anikó Keller, Szecskay Attorneys (Hungary)
- President, Asia Pacific - Chie Kasahara, Atsumi & Sakai (Japan)