As we leave 2020 behind (and bid it a happy adieu), we recap the impacts of the pandemic on public mergers and acquisitions. Blakes lawyers Alex Moore, Olga Kary and Kathleen Keilty share some of the highs and lows of the past year and provide a glimpse into what to expect in 2021.
Only have a few minutes? Fast forward to a topic of interest:
- The impact of COVID-19 on public M&A (00:43)
- Transactions and litigation (04:26)
- Assessing a transaction in the context of COVID-19 (06:56)
- Challenges in public M&A (09:22)
- How interim covenants will be interpreted in future deals (10:44)
- Challenges in the energy sector (11:50)
For permission to reprint articles, please contact the Blakes Marketing Department.
© 2020 Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.