The proposed TLDR Act
(2) disclose whether and what kinds of sensitive information is required for processing;
(3) discuss how the visitor's legal rights are impacted and whether the visitor has any legal obligations;
(4) explain how a user may request the deletion or discontinuation of the use of sensitive data (if provided);
(5) provide a list of data breaches from the previous 3 years that were reported to consumers under federal and state laws; and,
(6) anything else deemed necessary by the Federal Trade Commission.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.