The Corrs Projects Update provides a concise review of, and commercially-focused commentary on, the latest major judicial and legislative developments affecting the Australian construction and infrastructure industry.
In this edition, we consider and offer key takeaways from a number of recent cases and developments, including:
- Mann v Paterson Constructions Pty Ltd  HCA 32 (Keywords: termination, repudiation, quantum meruit)
- Style Timber Floor Pty Ltd v Krivosudsky  NSWCA 171 (Keywords: payment schedules, reasons for withholding payment)
- BH Australia Constructions Pty Ltd v Kapeller  NSWSC 1086 (Keywords: identity of contracting parties, relevance of pre and post-contractual conduct)
- KDV Sport Pty Ltd v Muggeridge Constructions Pty Ltd & Ors  QSC 178 (Keywords: jurisdictional error, validity of payment claims)
- Built Environs WA Pty Ltd v Perth Airport Pty Ltd (No 3)  WASC 399 (Keywords: pleadings, global claims)
Also featured in this edition of Corrs Projects Update are updates from our energy and resources, employment and labour and property and real estate teams on relevant developments in their areas.
To get your copy of the full update, please click on the 'DOWNLOAD PDF' link below.
|Download PDF file|
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.
|Chambers Asia Pacific Awards 2016 Winner
Client Service Award
|Employer of Choice for Gender Equality