The Corrs Projects Update provides a concise review of, and commercially-focused commentary on, the latest major judicial and legislative developments affecting the Australian construction and infrastructure industry.
This edition includes:
- Four feature articles:
- Builders beware: how amendments to the unfair contract terms
regime will affect the construction industry;
- Trailing liability for asset decommissioning in
- Investment treaties: a tool for mitigating sovereign risk on
major projects; and
- Addressing embodied carbon: five steps for developers.
- Builders beware: how amendments to the unfair contract terms regime will affect the construction industry;
- Concise notes on cases of interest around Australia
- Other essential reading
We hope that you will find this edition of Corrs Projects Update both informative and thought provoking.
You can access a copy of Projects Update: Q4 2022 here or click the 'DOWNLOAD PDF' below.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.
|Lawyers Weekly Law firm of the year
||Employer of Choice for Gender Equality