On January 26, please join a panel of Winston partners for a
timely webinar that will offer our perspectives on how the new
administration has approached key issues over the last year, what
we can expect from the leaders of key agencies, and how the
administration's policies are impacting our clients.
Topics to be covered during this discussion include:
- Developments in intellectual property law and what to expect moving forward;
- Biden EPA outlook and updates in environmental law;
- Regulatory changes impacting cryptocurrency markets;
- Happenings at the DOJ, including the recently announced new enforcement policies and approaches to corporate-cooperation credit, and how they might affect enforcement activity; and
- What's next for financial regulators, including new leadership at the CFPB and OCC.
Click here to register.