- Qatar launched an online service for foreign nationals and employers, enabling qualified individuals to complete certain steps of the work permit and visa process online
The government of Qatar introduced a new online service for foreign nationals and employers related to the management of work permits and visas. The service includes digital application forms for the following:
- Requesting a work permit;
- Renewing a current work permit that remains valid for at least three months;
- Canceling a work permit;
- Obtaining a labor recruitment approval;
- Renewing the validity of a labor recruitment approval; and
- Amending a labor recruitment approval.
What are the Changes?
On 10 March 2023, the government of Qatar introduced new online services for aspects of the work permit and visa process. According to the announcement, this service is part of the government's effort to digitize and streamline work services for foreign nationals in the country.
Originally published 21 March, 2023
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.