Welcome to the Investment Management Brief, our regular briefing
offering an overview of the latest business issues in investment
management, including analysis and comment from Pinsent
In this issue we cover:
- FCA: advisors must focus on suitability of financial advice. Read more here.
- FCA sets out regulatory priorities for platforms. Read more here.
- PRA outsourcing guidance will spur contracts review. Read more here.
- Tougher climate change reporting proposed for UK pension schemes. Read more here.
- Coronavirus disclosures guidance issued. Read more here.
- European Regulators agree common action on UCITS liquidity risk. Read more here.
- Irish funds told to expect enhanced scrutiny of complex investments. Read more here.
- UK immigration from 2021: time for action. Read more here.
- ESMA sets out sustainable finance strategy. Read more here.
We hope you found your update useful. We would be delighted to hear any comments you have about this publication here.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.