GDPR's Impact on Global Mobility
Please join us for the FEM Detroit Chapter Meeting on October 4.
The Detroit Chapter of the Forum for Expatriate Management is pleased to announce our next Global Mobility event entitled "GDPR's Impact on Global Mobility."
If you think GDPR doesn't impact you or your company, think again! GDPR is becoming the gold standard for the world with regard to data protection and compliance. Reaching well beyond the Legal department, GDPR can impact the entire business - from HR to IT to Sales and Marketing and more.
Teams must be aware that at some time or another you are almost certain to be processing personal data, with potential for great risk for the organization. So what is an organization to do in order to protect not only themselves but their clients and the people whose data they touch? Let's find out!
Join us for a candid discussion on GDPR, including:
- What is GDPR
- The impact it can have on your business
- Steps to take for GDPR preparedness
- The flow of personal data in the mobility chain of accountability
- The road ahead: it's no longer just an EU-issue
Don't miss this opportunity to get free advice from industry experts. In this interactive session, you will also hear firsthand how one organization proactively took measures to prepare for GDPR and what you can do in your organization.
Industry expert, Hank Roth of Dwellworks, will share the latest strategies and practical solutions to GDPR. Fakhoury Global Immigration's Operations Officer, Kimberly McCollum, will share her experiences and best practices with adhering to client requests for GDPR compliance. Don't miss this interactive session allowing you to be part of an information discussion with other colleagues sharing your same concerns.
Date: Thursday, October 4, 2018
2300 Harmon Rd
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
8:30 – 9:00 am Registration, Breakfast and Networking
9:00 – 10:30 am Presentation and Q&A
- Complimentary to Corporate HR or Corporate Mobility resources that are involved in the administration of their company's mobility program.
- $150 USD for global mobility suppliers, per person, assuming the supplier has a valid Supplier Membership of $550.