Click here for a recording of this WEBINAR.
Click here to view the slides from this WEBINAR.
Stites & Harbison, PLLC recently presented a webinar
covering the various impacts of COVID-19 on businesses.
You can review the webinar at any time utilizing the link above.
- COVID-19 and Managing the Financial Stresses on Your
Business - presented by Brian A. Cromer
- Understanding the loan programs established by the new CARES Act
- Practical tips for businesses in tapping into these loan programs and evaluating financing alternatives
- COVID-19 and Its Impact on the Construction
Industry - presented by Allyson True Cook, S. Kelly Gilliam and Jamie F. Little
- COVID-19: force majeure and other important contract provisions
- OSHA considerations in the time of COVID-19
- Your Workforce - Managing Employees During a
Pandemic - presented by Shannon Antle Hamilton, Rebecca A. Weis and Rachel Dix Bishop
- FFCRA (Based on DOL Temporary Regulations as of April 1, 2020)
- Tax Relief in COVID-19 Stimulus Legislation -
presented by William M. Joseph
- Individual tax relief in CARES Act
- Business tax provisions in CARES Act
- Other stimulus tax relief
Originally published 14 April 2020
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.