In Husch Blackwell's March 2022 Trade Law Update you'll learn about the following updates in international trade and supply chain law:
- An update on U.S. Department of Commerce decisions
- U.S. International Trade Commission - Section 701/731 proceedings
- Customs and Border Protection case summaries
- Summary of decisions from the Court of International Trade
- March export controls and sanctions news
Should you have questions about our February Trade Law Update, please contact a member of Husch Blackwell's International Trade & Supply Chain team.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.