In Husch Blackwell's August 2021 Trade Law Newsletter, you'll learn about the following updates in international trade and supply chain law:
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection issued updated guidance for returned goods under HTSUS subheading 9801.00.10
- Domestic industry filed anti-circumvention cases involving three countries and imports of crystalline silicon photovoltaic ("CSPV") cells
- An update on U.S. Department of Commerce decisions
- U.S. International Trade Commission – Section 701/731 proceedings
- Summary of decisions from the Court of International Trade
- Updates from the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- August export controls and sanctions
Should you have questions about our August Trade Law Update, please contact a member of Husch Blackwell's International Trade & Supply Chain team.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.