The impact of COVID-19 on the economy is undeniable and leaders from every industry need to prepare for continuing turbulence.
Our expert panel includes our speakers:
- Victoria Kerton, Regional Director, Commercial Banking, NatWest will provide an insight into the economy, the trends they are seeing and how lenders look to support borrowers addressing recapitalisation or more challenging funding requests
- Jonathan Grant, Partner, DMH Stallard will provide an insight into how businesses can makes sure that they are investment ready and what tops the list of 'must haves' for investors and those looking to buy
Victoria and Jonathan are joined by:
- Jonathan Compton, Dispute Resolution Partner, DMHS, Chair of Event
- Robert Ganpatsingh, Dispute Resolution Partner, DMHS
- Simon Bellm, Employment Partner, DMHS
Our panel was designed to include experts from the banking and legal world and have answered questions on finance, investment, acquisitions, employment law, directors duties, managing business disputes and much more.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.