Welcome to the Investment Management Brief, our regular briefing offering an overview of the latest business issues in investment management, including analysis and comment from Pinsent Masons.
In this issue we cover:
- UK proposes new regulatory regime for overseas investment funds. Read more here.
- PRA tightens rules on outsourcing of data. Read more here.
- Access and audit: the PRA's outsourcing expectations. Read more here.
- UK to launch regulatory initiatives grid to monitor upcoming changes. Read more here.
- Rule change to promote UK pension fund investment in illiquid assets. Read more here.
- Central Bank of Ireland sets out consumer protection priorities. Read more here.
- Data protection complaints soar in Ireland. Read more here.
- EU could suspend state aid rules to allow coronavirus action. Read more here.
- Care is needed when regulating use of AI. Read more here.
- New taskforce is to advise the UK government on whether digital platforms should face regulation on matters of data access and interoperability. Read more here.
- Cyber risk warning as coronavirus spurs remote working. Read more here.
- Coronavirus: the hidden impact on employee mental health. Read more here.
- Coronavirus: immigration implications for UK employers. Read more here.
- Coronavirus (Covid-19): lay-off and unemployment payments in Ireland. Read more here.
- Will Covid-19 trigger a force majeure clause? Read more here.
- Coronavirus: the UK emergency response. Read more here.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.