Welcome to the Investment Management Brief, our regular briefing offering an overview of the latest business issues in investment management, including analysis and comment from Pinsent Masons.
In this issue we cover:
- FCA tells asset managers to stop using products linked to LIBOR. Read more here.
- Sir Jon Cunliffe: globalisation will challenge financial regulators. Read more here.
- PRA guidance has implications for sub-outsourcing. Read more here.
- FRC announces review into corporate response to climate change. Read more here.
- Diversity improving on FTSE 350 boards but pipeline concerns remain. Read more here.
- Recruiting top executives: due diligence in the #MeToo age. Read more here.
- New controlled function roles proposed for Irish financial firms. Read more here.
- ICO: data protection principles apply to AI use. Read more here.
- Data at the heart of EU flagship digital strategy. Read more here.
- Coronavirus: advice for employers and HR in Ireland. Read more here.
- Coronavirus: advice for UK HR professionals. Read more here.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.