Join us to discuss:
Effective proceeding before EPO - news and tips from practitioners
Webinar 27 October 2020
This webinar is dedicated to non-European practitioners from
Asia and Australia having interest in patenting in Europe. Our
speakers will share their experience from their daily patent
practice relating to European filing and prosecution.
The experts will focus on the aspects that facilitate proceedings before the European Patent Office and make patenting
in Europe more effective in terms of time and costs. They will also discuss recent changes to regulations and procedures that have been introduced in connection with the pandemic.
The following questions will be answered during the webinar:
- What do the statistics tell us about patenting in Europe?
- How to reduce costs and speed up proceedings before the EPO?
- What are the new pandemic and non-pandemic EPO regulations? How do they affect the proceedings?
Unable to attend this live webinar? Still register for the webinar and we will send you a follow up email containing a link to the recording of the webinar.
- Date & time: Tuesday, 27 October 2020 6 a.m. UTC (GMT); 7 a.m. (CET); 3 p.m. (JST); 2 p.m. (CST); 5 p.m. (AEDT); 3 p.m. (KST); 2 p.m. (SGT); Check your local time here.
- Duration: 1 hour (includes Q&A session)
- Language: English
- Costs: free
- Webinar tool: ClickMeeting
Mr Piotr Godlewski, European Patent Attorney, Partner, Head of Patent Department
Ms Paulina Mlynarska, IP Specialist, European and National Patent Attorney Trainee
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.