Firm Partner, Dr Tonio Fenech, is attending the STEP Malta Conference 2022, titled "The evolution of fiduciary services: Keeping trusts relevant for the future" on the 06th and 07th October 2022.
This international two day conference will cover informative topics for trustees and the financial services industry. The agenda includes key sessions such as:
- Preserving family fortunes in the global tax and estate planning environment
- Crypto assets and the trustee
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) awareness: sustainable investing under the spotlight
- Privacy/Common Reporting Standard (CRS)/Exchange of Information
- Malta's experience from enhance monitoring (Grey Listing)
- Modern families – trust and estate planning in an era of constant change