Davies Collison Cave (DCC) is pleased to be included in a number of Doyle's Guide's 2020 listings. Once again, this year's results reflect the talent, expertise and strength in key jurisdictions across Australia in contentious and non-contentious intellectual property matters in areas of patent, trade mark, copyright litigation, portfolio management and commercialisation matters.
Our firm-wide rankings include:
- 'First Tier' in Leading Victorian Contentious Intellectual Property Law Firms;
- 'Second Tier' in Leading Non-Contentious Intellectual Property Law Firms in Victoria;
- 'Recommended' in Leading Technology, Media & Telecommunications Law Firms in Victoria;
- 'Recommended' in both Leading Non-Contentious and Contentious Intellectual Property Law Firms in NSW;
- 'Recommended' in the Leading Intellectual Property Law Firms in Queensland;
Ian Pascarl was ranked as 'Preeminent' and Chris Jordan was ranked 'Recommended' in Leading Victorian Contentious Intellectual Property Lawyers. In the Leading Non-Contentious Intellectual Property Lawyers rankings, Ian Pascarl and Gordon Hughes were ranked 'Leading' and Michael Wolnizer and Rodney de Boos were ranked 'Recommended'. Gordon was also listed as 'Recommended' in the Leading Victorian Technology, Media and Telecommunications Lawyers rankings.
New South Wales
Paul Dewar was listed as 'Recommended' in the Leading New South Wales Contentious Intellectual Property Lawyers rankings, and Marion Heathcote was listed as 'Recommended' in the Leading New South Wales Non-Contentious Intellectual Property Lawyers' rankings.
Liz Lawson was listed as 'Recommended' in the 'Leading Intellectual Property Lawyers'.
DD would like to congratulate all that have been recognised in the Doyle's Guide. Finally, we would like to thank our clients and peers for their belief in our expertise and abilities in these areas.