Effective 1 December 2015, the Registry of Corporate Affairs in the BVI is offering "Premium Services" for certain type of transactions with a guaranteed 4-hour turnaround time.
Transactions eligible for Premium Services include:
- Application for Continuation (into BVI)
- Amendment of M&As
- Notice of Change in Number of Shares Company is Authorised to Issue
- Application for Registration of Charge
- Registration of Article of Merger
- Notice of Continuation (out of BVI)
The Registry has extended its business hours to 10:00 p.m. (BVI time) Monday to Friday to facilitate the Premium Service transactions.
The Registry will charge US$500 per Premium Service transaction in addition to the standard filing fee. Please contact your OIL Account Manager for details.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.