Click here to read the newsletter.
In this issue:
- FIAU issues guidance document on the funding of terrorism
- MFSA releases guidance note focusing on the Money Laundering Report Officer
- EBA consults on draft Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS) and draft Implementing Technical Standards (ITS)
- MFSA launches FinTech Regulatory Sandbox
- EBA consults on estimation of Pillar 2 and combined buffer requirements for the purpose of setting MREL
- ECB advises Eurozone banks to not pay dividends until January 2021
- T2-T2S consolidation project schedule extended by one year
- EBA publishes quarterly risk dashboard following the first impact of COVID-19
- EBA calls upon financial institutions to prepare for post-Brexit reality
- Commission finds no conflict between provisions of the Payment Accounts Directive and the Fourth Anti-Money Laundering Directive
- EBA offers a clarification on the implementation of the reporting and disclosure framework in the context of COVID-19 measures
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.