Discover the benefits of establishing a Cyprus company with us at Oneworld Ltd
Cyprus is considered to be one of the most attractive jurisdictions in Europe to form a limited liability company due to its advantageous tax system. As a full member of the EU as of the 1st of May 2004, Cyprus can offer you one of the lowest tax regimes in Europe of just 12.5%.
Furthermore, it is ideal for holding assets in Europe because it offers you the same benefits that a traditional offshore jurisdiction has to offer. There is full exemption from tax on dividend income, no withholding tax for dividends paid to non-residents and no capital gains tax.
The island is also an established international financial center with a wide network of Double Tax Treaties. Additionally, there is excellent legal and economic infrastructure.
Some of the main advantages of Cyprus companies include:
- Corporate Tax Rate is 12,5% - amongst the lowest in the EU
- Incorporation is done remotely, within 5 days!
- 0% tax on dividend payments
- 0% on dividends received from subsidiary companies all over the world
- 0% tax on profits made from trading in own shares, shares of other companies or securities
- 0% taxes on outbound dividends, interests and royalties
- No thin capitalization rules, no exchange controls and no capital gains tax (except on real estate located in Cyprus)
Wide network of favourable Double Tax Treaties
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.