Intense economic, social and political fluctuations, technological changes and complex legal conditions are the main characteristics of our era. These characteristics when combined with the corporations' transactions in fully legislated, internationalized environments, make cooperation with a Legal Advisor a necessity as it is an important key associate for every business action.
Due to its specialized knowledge on the legal framework, the Legal Advisor can provide professional consulting services to the entrepreneurs at any given stage of the strategy implementation.
Several businesses form yearly cooperation with law firms for the provision of legal services in order to cover their legal business affairs as well as their relationships with their clientele and employees.
Collaboration with Legal Advisors is essential for the businesses, particularly for the implementation of the business strategy and strategic actions with the purpose of improving their management and operation, increasing the overall activities as well as reducing and minimizing the risks.
The entrepreneur in association with Legal Advisor, can create the proper development environments by executing strategies intended to accomplish the goals already set.
Our Law firm has been called upon several times to undertake the formation of strategic prerequisites and advise for the following:
- Company's organizational structure optimization
- Use more favorable jurisdictions for the establishment of subsidiaries
- Collection of outstanding amounts by creating and implementing effective strategies
- Developing strategies for a more efficient management such as corporate loan restructuring
- Drafting new trade agreements and take advantage of new business opportunities
- Franchise formation
- Investment evaluation for further expansion of the current portfolio as well as liquidation of harmful businesses that increase operational costs
- Developing strategies for improving utilization and asset performance
- Registration of Intellectual Property
- Drafting actions and procedures'
manuals to be followed in order to regularize the business in terms
- The AML (Anti-Money Laundering) guidelines to avoid and deal with money laundering,
- The European regulation guidelines regarding the protection of personal data (GDPR)
- The legal framework governing the jurisdictions in which the companies operate (Legal Audit)
From my perspective, all modern businesses' strategies should be thoroughly researched and adopted with the proper legal guidance. The corporate and legal framework is difficult to comprehend due to the explicit conceptual terms involved. The proper legal advice safeguards harmonization as every transaction, agreement and operation follows the legislative framework.
Being a lawyer myself and founder of the international law firm Chambersfield Economides Kranos, I am inclined to advise entrepreneurs to form a regular collaboration with a reputable law firm specializing in commercial and labor law, corporate services and has the required experience and knowledge in financial investment and business sectors in the international and domestic market.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.