Our client is a successful executive who was employed as a Managing Partner of a prominent recruitment and executive HR consulting company in India. The company was established two decades ago and currently provides services to large financial and technology organizations and multinational companies in India and globally. The company was employing 50+ people and generating over $1 million in revenue annually.
The company was serving several large USA-based customers, and the management decided to expand the company's operations to Canada to benefit from the high demand for its services in North America and work with its customers in their time zone.
The company selected our client (a senior executive) to relocate from India to Canada and establish a new office in Mississauga, Ontario.
We advised pursuing the work permit under the Intra-Company Transfer program.
The company in India will be funding the expansion operations and pledged around CAD $200,000 to cover the business development costs of its affiliate company in Canada. The investment strategy was developed alongside a tailored immigration business plan.
- July 11, 2022 – Application for a work permit was submitted.
- August 29, 2022 – Application for the applicant and his spouse was approved.
- August 29, 2022 – Application for the dependent child was approved.
- November 2022 – The client arrived in Canada with his family and started working on launching his company's operations in Ontario, Canada.
Congratulations to our client! We wish him and his company tremendous success in Canada!
If your company is struggling with talent acquisition in the IT and Financial industries, please connect with us. We know a great company that can help you to solve your problem.
Take these 3 steps to learn more about your business immigration possibilities, and let's team up to achieve your goals today:
- Step 1: Check your eligibility for business immigration programs using our Free Instant Assessment tool.
- Step 2: Check our fees using our Fee Calculator.
- Step 3: Book a 1-hour Strategy Meeting with our senior business immigration lawyer to discuss your immigration case in more detail. If we take you as our next client after this meeting, the fee you paid for the meeting will be applied toward our legal retainer.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.