Our panelists explore the topic of securities litigation in the blockchain space, including cases involving ICOs, crypto-asset trading platforms, DeFi, and more. Litigation involving blockchain-related cyber security breaches, civil class actions, criminal prosecutions and insolvency proceedings are also discussed.
In addition to our Gowling WLG panelists, we are pleased to feature special guests, Grant Fondo and Zoe Bellars from Goodwin Procter LLP, as they discuss leading litigation issues in the United States.
- Usman M. Sheikh - Partner & National Head - Blockchain & Smart Contracts Group, Gowling WLG
- Brent Arnold - Partner, Gowling WLG
- Kavi Sivasothy - Associate, Gowling WLG
- Zoe Bellars - Associate, Goodwin Procter
- Grant Fondo - Partner, Goodwin Procter
This on-demand webinar is part of our 2021 Blockchain Webinar Series. Watch more from the series »
*This program is eligible for up to 1 hour of substantive CPD credits with the LSO, the LSBC and the Barreau du Québec, and may be eligible for up to 1 hour of CPD/CLE credits in other jurisdictions. If you require a certificate please contact Shannon Wadsworth.