Please join us on Thursday 21 May where we will be discussing what will happen after lockdown, what businesses will be looking to do to maintain their cash flow and what the approach of the courts will be to disputes in the new era.
This webinar will give a complete up-to-date appraisal of the commercial disputes landscape including:
- the rise and rise of economic torts – inducement, conspiracy and intimidation;
- the effect of a company in administration holding your goods which it hasn't paid for;
- compensation for wrongdoing;
- litigation v. arbitration;
- the salutary tale of Mr Seery.