The Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance is sponsoring its annual "Global Advertising Law Year in Review" webinar, which will be held on Tuesday, December 13, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. EST.
The webinar will cover significant legislative, litigation, regulatory, and self-regulatory developments across the word with speakers from Canada, France, Mexico, Turkey, New Zealand and the United States. Topics to be covered include advertising to children, environmental marketing, regulatory enforcement priorities, privacy issues, and more..
The speakers at the webinar will be:
- Jose Antonio Arochi, Arochi & Lindner (Mexico)
- Caroline Bouvier, Bernard - Hertz - Béjot (France)
- Baran Güney, Gün + Partners (Turkey)
- Alexandra Megaris, Venable LLP (USA)
- Jaclyne Reive, Miller Thomson LLP (Canada)
- Julika Wahlmann - Smith, Hesketh Henry (New Zealand)
For more information, and to register, click here. We hope you'll join us!