Unpatented, extremely valuable information for companies is generally protected by trade secrets law. But ensuring your confidential information is legally protected can be challenging. This webinar focused on the following:
- Practical steps your company can take to ensure its trade secrets protection programs are state of the art as we go into 2023
- Litigation and investigation options to respond to potential trade secret theft
Download presentation materials here.
- Allison Anderson, Partner, Co-Chair, Labor & Employment Practice, Foley Hoag LLP
- Paul Downs, Associate, Foley Hoag LLP
- Robert Haney Jr., Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Garrick Josephs, Associate, Foley Hoag, LLP
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.