Welcome to the inaugural edition of Focus on Latin America, a quarterly publication edited by Mayer Brown partner Vera de Gyarfas, where lawyers from across our Latin America practice cover key legal issues and developments driving the region's major industries.
- Upstream Oil and Gas Outlook in Mexico and Practical Guidance for Market Participants Beyond COVID-19
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and Relief Measures for the ICMS Tax Burden
- Landmark Notes Issuance for Jamaican Highway Project
- Fintech in Mexico: Market Participants and the Regulatory Response
- Policy Shift to Impact Renewable Energy Projects in Mexico
- Analysis of O&G Business in Latin America (May 14, 2020)
- Market and Force Majeure Implications Under LNG SPAs and the COVID-19 Pandemic (April 30, 2020)
- In-House Counsel Perspective on the Impact of COVID-19 on International E&P Contracts and Transactions (April 28, 2020)
- Mayer Brown wins "Team of the Year: Structured Finance and Securitization" and advises on two winning deals in IFLR Americas Awards 2020 (May 19, 2020)
- Mayer Brown and Tauil & Chequer (T&C) in association with Mayer Brown have been named "Recommended Firms" in the 2020 edition of the Latin Lawyer 250, the definitive guide to the leading business law firms of Latin America (March 31, 2020)
- Mayer Brown and Tauil & Chequer (T&C) in association with Mayer Brown advised on the transaction that was recognized by LatinFinance as its "Cross Border M&A Deal of the Year" for 2019 (February 19, 2020)
Visit us at mayerbrown.com
Mayer Brown is a global legal services provider comprising legal practices that are separate entities (the "Mayer Brown Practices"). The Mayer Brown Practices are: Mayer Brown LLP and Mayer Brown Europe - Brussels LLP, both limited liability partnerships established in Illinois USA; Mayer Brown International LLP, a limited liability partnership incorporated in England and Wales (authorized and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and registered in England and Wales number OC 303359); Mayer Brown, a SELAS established in France; Mayer Brown JSM, a Hong Kong partnership and its associated entities in Asia; and Tauil & Chequer Advogados, a Brazilian law partnership with which Mayer Brown is associated. "Mayer Brown" and the Mayer Brown logo are the trademarks of the Mayer Brown Practices in their respective jurisdictions.
© Copyright 2020. The Mayer Brown Practices. All rights reserved.
This Mayer Brown article provides information and comments on legal issues and developments of interest. The foregoing is not a comprehensive treatment of the subject matter covered and is not intended to provide legal advice. Readers should seek specific legal advice before taking any action with respect to the matters discussed herein.