Day 3's Order of Play was:
- Plaintiff's case-in-chief:
- Dr. Ryan Sullivan, Damages Expert
- Defendant's case-in-chief:
- Mr. Jonathan Douglas, Intel Engineer '187 Patent
- Mr. Dan Borkowski, Intel Engineer '522 Patent
VLSI closed its case-in-chief with its damages expert, Dr. Ryan Sullivan, who valued VLSI's damages at $3B using hedonic regression in his analysis, similar to his approach in the first trial.
To learn more about Day 3, please listen to DaWanna McCray's interview of Danielle Williams, who listened to the trial telephonically, and Mike Tomasulo, who is in Waco for the trial.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.