Into the Breach is the first law firm podcast exclusively devoted to reps and warranties insurance and the transactional risk markets. Hosted by Seyfarth partners Bryan M. O'Keefe and Gena B. Usenheimer, the hosts in their unique, buoyant style, interview leaders from the industry, and explore the latest developments, market trends, and news impacting RWI and transactional risk insurance.
Combining a global underwriting platform with deep experience in the North America RWI space, RiskPoint has quickly established itself as a premier transactional risk carrier since launching in 2021. In this episode, Bryan and Gena are joined by Michael McGowan, Managing Director and Head of M&A Americas, for a discussion of where RiskPoint sees itself in the current market and plans for the future.
Topics discussed include:
- How the RiskPoint platform allowed Mike to marry his prior transactional risk experience with a new entrepreneurial vision
- How Riskpoint's global presence helps set it apart from other markets on cross-border transactions
- Why RiskPoint's comprehensive pre-underwriting process provides a better overall experience for the insured
- RiskPoint's long term commitment to RWI in North America
- Mike's global pick for where Into the Breach should do a remote taping
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.