In the Summer 2016 M&A and Corporate Governance Newsletter, Kaye Scholer Corporate attorneys cover:
In This Issue
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats
- China's Buying Spree: Is It Real and Sustainable?
- Beware the Interplay Between Indemnification Provisions and D&O Advancement Provisions in Merger Agreements
- Delaware Court Endorses Share Tracing in Order to Deny Appraisal Claims in Dell Merger
- 2016 Amendments to Delaware General Corporate Law Include Revisions to Appraisal Statute and Section 251(h)
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.