As developments in the Trump impeachment inquiry continue to unfold, Dentons' Public Policy group has created a quick reference guide to the current status of this fast-moving process. Enclosed please find "Impeachment on a Page" for the week of December 9, 2019.
- Impeachment on a Page – Week of December 3, 2019
- Impeachment on a Page – Week of November 25, 2019
- Impeachment on a Page – Week of November 11, 2019
- Impeachment on a Page – Week of November 4, 2019
- Impeachment on a Page – Week of October 29, 2019
- Impeachment on a Page – Week of October 22, 2019
- Impeachment on a Page – Week of October 16, 2019
Dentons is the world's first polycentric global law firm. A top 20 firm on the Acritas 2015 Global Elite Brand Index, the Firm is committed to challenging the status quo in delivering consistent and uncompromising quality and value in new and inventive ways. Driven to provide clients a competitive edge, and connected to the communities where its clients want to do business, Dentons knows that understanding local cultures is crucial to successfully completing a deal, resolving a dispute or solving a business challenge. Now the world's largest law firm, Dentons' global team builds agile, tailored solutions to meet the local, national and global needs of private and public clients of any size in more than 125 locations serving 50-plus countries. www.dentons.com.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.