Protection of Personal Data Conference
Friday, November 18, 2016, Istanbul
ELIG, Attorneys-at-Law is pleased to organize and host a conference on Protection of Personal Data at the Grand Hyatt Taksim in Istanbul this coming Friday, November 18, 2016.
Key topics include:
- Current developments in the protection of personal data,
- Importance of data security in digitalization and primary technical measures to be taken,
- Protection of personal data as part of the corporate governance culture, and
- Principles of compliance with data protection law for the companies.
Featured speakers include:
- Gönenç Gürkaynak, Managing Partner, ELIG, Attorneys-at-Law, and Lecturer, Bilkent University, Law Faculty;
- Ass. Prof. Dr. Nilgün Başalp Yıldırım, Lecturer, Istanbul Bilgi University, Law Faculty;
- Murat Lostar, Founding Partner, Lostar Bilgi Güvenliği A.Ş., and
- Can Genç, Senior Manager, EY Turkey.
The conference will be held in Turkish.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.