With all of the demands on your time in this virtual world, why attend Mintz's Annual Employment Law Summit? Here are our top five reasons:
- You can learn where employers are now and where they are going in addressing COVID-19's impact on the workplace, including around the vaccine rollout.
- You will get to hear from our expert panelists on the challenges employers face when starting, refining, and expanding their DEI initiatives and the solutions that organizations can implement to move the needle.
- You will also get to hear from our keynote speaker Adam Smiley Poswolsky, who will explore how companies can best attract, retain, and engage millennial talent, increase employee engagement, and build intergenerational collaboration in the multigenerational workplace.
- You can listen to a discussion from another wonderful panel of experts on how employers can best manage their employees' "outside" activities and conduct, particularly in a politically-charged environment.
- And finally, you will get all the latest and greatest employment compliance updates, including a primer on what to expect from the Biden administration.
Who should attend? C-Level executives, compliance officers, in-house counsel, and HR professionals from all industries. If you have any questions, please email EmploymentSummit@mintz.com.