You are invited to the Dentons' Labour, Employment and Pensions group half-day seminar on emerging workplace and human resources issues. Join us on May 31st at this complimentary seminar to discuss topics such as:
- Jail time for OHSA violations – Adrian Miedema
- Bill 66 and pay transparency legislative update – Kyle Isherwood
- Workplace investigations – Pam Chan Ebejer
- Workplace accommodation dos and don'ts – Karina Pylypczuk
- Just cause terminations – Matthew Curtis
- Wrongful dismissal settlements – Meaghen Russell
- What you need to know about employment class actions – Mark Evans and Andy Pushalik
- Key employment contract considerations – Chelsea Rasmussen
Please confirm your attendance and select your seminars by Monday, May 27, 2019.
This program may be eligible for recertification points.
This program may be eligible for substantive hours required by the Law Society of Ontario.
|8:30 a.m.||Registration and breakfast|
|8:50 a.m.–9:55 a.m.||Opening remarks and guest speaker to give an update on drug and alcohol testing|
|10:10 a.m.–12:40 p.m.||Breakout sessions|
|12:40 p.m.||Lunch and networking|
Please contact Melis Dimitriou, Client Development Coordinator, Events at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 416 361 2336.
Dentons Canada LLP is committed to accessibility for persons with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com in advance of the event if you have any particular accommodation requirements. We will work with you to make appropriate arrangements.