On 30 December 2018 the Corporate Finance Department at the Israel Securities Authority issued its Staff Legal Bulletin (110-01) – Dual-listed companies: issuance, reporting, listing and delisting (see the bulletin here). It is a summary of the most up-to-date information on the issuance, reporting, listing and delisting of dual-listed companies, intended to clarify and reflect those processes for dual-listed companies and companies considering dual listing.
The bulletin addresses, among other things:
- the listing process of a dual-listed company, including the:
- registration document;
- listing permit;
- undertaking to adopt Israeli Companies Law provisions;
- conditional listing; and
- listable securities;
- the issuance process of a dual-listed company, including the:
- supporting documents;
- issuance of preferred stock; and
- issuance of bonds;
- the disclosure obligations of dual-listed companies; and
- the delisting process.
Originally published by International Law Office.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.