The first issue of the insurance newsletter is now available.
In this issue:
- Inside the Boardroom – An Insurance Perspective
- MFSA Circular on ICT Outsourcing Arrangements
- Report on the Application of the Insurance Distribution Directive
- EIOPA issues a third paper on methodological principles of insurance stress testing climate risks
- EIOPA publishes Report on Consumer Trends in 2021
- EIOPA publishes adopted decision on Peer Review Methodology
- European Commission publishes Commission Implementing Regulation on technical information for calculating technical provisions and basic own funds for Q1 2022
- EIOPA issues monthly technical information on Solvency II Relevant Risk Free Interest Rate Term Structures
- Amendments to the Motor Insurance Directive come into force across the EU – the Key changes
- Ignorance of the law is no excuse – What you need to know regarding sanctions
- ESG & Insurance: Things to look out for in 2022
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.