Our team takes charge of your interests in post M&A litigation, shareholder disputes, professional liability disputes (particularly concerning managing directors and board members) as well as in bank and capital market disputes. We are part of the global litigation practice group and have more than 20 lawyers available at your service in Germany. Our lawyers are thoroughly familiar with national and cross-border civil and financial disputes as well as arbitral proceedings.
We place our expertise at your disposal, particularly in the following areas:
- Post M&A litigation, particularly in connection with breach of warranty
- Enforcement of shareholder claims (actions for annulment, tort claims, judicial review proceedings)
- Defense against rights to information and tort claims of minority shareholders
- Defense of management bodies of companies (executive and supervisory board members, management directors) against liability claims
- Enforcement of and defense against tort claims against shareholders for causing an insolvency
- Actions for the recovery of securities in a company's insolvency proceedings
- Enforcement of claims in Germany against companies domiciled abroad, both within and outside Europe
- National and cross-border arbitration connected with post M&A, disputes concerning family-owned companies, restructuring and insolvency issues, liability issues, issues related to the energy sector as well as in the life sciences area.
You can count on our specialized team of litigators with many years of experience in these areas.
We offer you not only the classic representation in court, but an overall support including pre-trial fact finding measures, follow-up, enforcement procedures and out-of-court settlement negotiations. In doing so, we always keep your economic interests in mind and ensure the most appropriate and cost-efficient strategy.
Dentons is the world's first polycentric global law firm. A top 20 firm on the Acritas 2015 Global Elite Brand Index, the Firm is committed to challenging the status quo in delivering consistent and uncompromising quality and value in new and inventive ways. Driven to provide clients a competitive edge, and connected to the communities where its clients want to do business, Dentons knows that understanding local cultures is crucial to successfully completing a deal, resolving a dispute or solving a business challenge. Now the world's largest law firm, Dentons' global team builds agile, tailored solutions to meet the local, national and global needs of private and public clients of any size in more than 125 locations serving 50-plus countries. www.dentons.com.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.