The large-scale shift to telework brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic is prompting businesses around the world to explore new avenues to engage with clients and friends. Harris Bricken is no exception, and we are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench.
In Episode #37, Jonathan and Fred look back at the podcast's first year and look ahead at 2021.
Some of the highlights:
- How 2020 and COVID-19 will change the way lawyers approach their work, especially in the transactional space
- The China lessons of 2020 and how they will be applied going forward
- Why cannabis lawyers are excited about the next couple years
- The most downloaded episodes of 2020
- An appeal for guest and topic recommendations
We look forward to your continued listenership in 2021!
If you have comments on this episode or if you'd like to suggest topics for future episodes, please email globallawbiz [at] harrisbricken [dot] com.
And please follow Fred and Jonathan on social media to stay informed on upcoming guests and topics:
- Fred Rocafort (Twitter: @RocafortFred) (LinkedIn)
- Jonathan Bench (Twitter: @jonathan_bench) (LinkedIn)
- Global Law and Business Twitter: @globallawbiz
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.